Patient safety has always been a primary concern at Adams Dental and has protocols aligned with CDC, OSHA, ADA and state guidelines. In light of COVID-19, we have established additional protocols to ensure your safety and that our of team members.
You will notice many positive changes as we work to ensure your safety and provide you with the dental care that you need and deserve.
We are strictly following the NJ state quarantine order for travel for both patients and team members and ask that you delay your appointment if you have travelled. Please see site: https://covid19.nj.gov/
Below is a list of some of our enhanced protocols implemented to protect you:
- Extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
- Waiting in cars rather than reception area and texting to notify patients that their room is ready for them.
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients and essential caregivers upon entering and exiting the office.
- Social distancing at all time.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse for all patients to reduce germs in the mouth.
- Record temperature of every patient and team member upon entering the office.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with rotation of operatories.
- Fewer and longer appointment times to allow for both social distancing and ability to provide maximum care in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Additional PPE for all team members.
- Introduction of engineering control protocols to reduce airborne aerosols during dental procedures.
- Enhanced daily and nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and light switches.
- Telehealth services for post op exams, follow up communication and myofunctional therapy.